standard state correction of delta G from a PMF

From: Elio Cino (ecino_at_uwo.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2010 - 10:06:30 CDT

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could explain how to convert delta G's from a PMF (generated by umbrella sampling and WHAM) into standard state values? I found some papers that do standard state correction but I cant figure out exactly how to accomplish the task myself. So if anyone has the time to explain this again in a more basic manner it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Elio Cino