Re: error : atom moving too fast

From: francesco oteri (francesco.oteri_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2010 - 02:32:07 CDT

No,
the script you wrote should works fine. You can remove the line " $all set
beta 0" because the default beta is zero. To be sure that the bfactor has
the value you want, you can open the generated pdb with vmd and coloring the
atoms basing on bfactor: atoms will be colored in a color-scale basing on
bfactor value.

--
Cordiali saluti, Dr.Oteri Francesco