Re: Dowser

From: Basak Isin (isinbasak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 29 2010 - 20:21:38 CDT

Hi Axel,
Thanks for your advice. I will try doing it. Dowser has been a pluggin of VMD for only a couple of years. I remember people using DOWSER without using VMD since at least 2000 to find the location of water molecules in the proteins while preparing the protein for MD simulations. Therefore, people in this group might be more familiar with DOWSER.
Thanks,
Basak