Analysis of Results of only Lipid Bilayer Simulations

From: Saumya (samvygupta_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2010 - 05:22:06 CDT

Hi all,

I have been working on the simulations of DPPC bilayer. I have reached the
stage of production run and the graphs for temperature and pressure are
looking fine. I did the simulations for NPAT ensemble at 300K. I have
obtained the log file, dcd file and other files.
Now, I need to calculate/ analyse various parameters concerned with the
bilayer simulations such as area per lipid, deuterium order parameters etc.
I am trying to extract information from log file, but m unable to find these
parameters.

Kindly guide through the process of analysis.

Thank you all.

Regards,
Saumya Gupta
Intern, IIT-Delhi