Re: duplicate residue key ALA will be ignored

From: ehenriques_at_qui.uc.pt
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 04:28:24 CDT

It's 'complaining' you invoked the same atom type/residue twice...
which usually happens if either you invoked your topology file twice
or if you invoke two different topology files which share some atom
types/residues.

E.

--
Elsa S. Henriques                     e-mail: ehenriques_at_qui.uc.pt
Investigadora Auxiliar