Re: installation of namd without tcl and fftw

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 11 2010 - 08:11:24 CDT

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 9:02 AM, ipsita basu <ibasu788_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much. But can you please tell me any specific one which
> I should try for our machine? It will be really helpful to me.

as i told you before, please find somebody locally (the machine administrator?)
that knows about these things. that will save you and everybody else
a lot of time and grief. this is not the place to run a course on
machine architecture and compilation.

axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer    akohlmey_at_gmail.com
http://sites.google.com/site/akohlmey/