Re: Dihedral parameters for side-chains?

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2010 - 07:29:40 CDT

Hi Igor,

Nothing prevents you from doing *better* than CHARMM (no sarcasm at all, in
case you wonder). If you are going to be fitting other dihedrals (and get
the hang of the software toolchain), you might as well have a look at this
one, at least to see how far off you are using the default CHARMM
parameters. This is a fairly personal view, though, many people will tell
you to just go ahead and stick with the default stuff.

Jerome