Re: file writing stopped

From: Nicholas M Glykos (glykos_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2010 - 05:01:06 CDT

Just guessing, but: Is the trajectory written on a local disk, or on a
NFS-mounted volume ? If it is NFS, it could be that it has been mounted
with the async option, in which case issuing a 'sync' on both the server
and client side may solve your worries.

--
          Dr Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular Biology
     and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus,