RE: altering residues in .pdb files

From: Peter Jones (Peter.Jones-2_at_uts.edu.au)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2010 - 20:29:00 CDT

Hi Thomas,

sounds like you might have altered the format of the .pdb file when you used excel. Probably the best thing to do is simply delete the lines you don't want from your .pdb and then use psfgen to generate the .psf and .pdb files. Psfgen won't worry about the atom numbers or the atom order within a residue or nucleotide.