CUDA error memcpy to exclusions: invalid argument

From: Priyan Amaras (priyan.amaras_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2010 - 09:37:28 CDT

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to run a simulation with small model (with 2500 atoms) using NAMD 2.7b2 (NVIDIA CUDA acceleration). Although this simulation ran just fine on NAMD 2.7b2 Win32 platform, when I run this in CUDA accelerated NAMD it gives this error message.

Info: Found 202 unique exclusion lists needing 16520 bytes
FATAL ERROR: CUDA error memcpy to exclusions: invalid argument
------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: CUDA error memcpy to exclusions: invalid argument

If anyone can help me out to figure out what this error is due to, that would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Priyan