Re: namd 2.7b2 or later - amberff/prmtop causes segfault during startup phase

From: Nicolas Sapay (nicolas.sapay_at_cermav.cnrs.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 24 2010 - 06:49:47 CST

Hello,

Actually, I have the same problem. In my case, the culprit seems to be
the 1-4scaling statement. When I have commented the line and copy/paste
a new one from a previous file, there was no more segmentation fault. I
suppose there is a reading error at some point, but I cannot be more
precise. The weird thing is that the input file with the "wrong"
1-4scaling line was working with the "coordinates" statement, but not
with the "ambercoor" one.

Regards
Nicolas