Re: AW: update: segmentation faults with AMBER topology and RAMD tcl scripts

From: Balazs Jojart (jojartb_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 2010 - 05:41:28 CST

Dear Vlad,
The namd-CVS version was compiled against Tcl8.4.19.
The RAMD calculations runs with charmm psf files, without any error
message, but with this compilation I obtain again a segmentation fault
error with the amber topology files.
Don't worry about the troubles, we thank for your work to implement the
code into namd.
Cheers,
Balazs