sucrose top/par

From: Ziemys, Arturas (Arturas.Ziemys_at_uth.tmc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 22 2010 - 13:41:14 CST

Hi,

I wander if there is a topology and parameters developed for sucrose ?

I have checked carbohydrates parameters in MacKerrel's site, but there is no parameters for pyranose-furanose linkage (hope I did not missed). I assume that pyranose-pyranose dihedral space is not smoothly transferable for pyranose-furanose saccharides.

Arturas

Department of Nanomedicine and Biomedical Engineering (nBME)
The University of Texas Health Science Center
1825 Pressler Street, Suite 537
Houston, Texas, 77030

Phone: (713) 500-2315
Email : Arturas.Ziemys_at_uth.tmc.edu