Re: Re: namd trouble

From: snoze pa (snoze.pa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 2010 - 14:08:42 CST

If protein is moving out from the box then try to move the center of
protein to origin(0,0,0).
You can use any molecular viewer like vmd/chimera/pymol/molmol to do
that. Translate protein to origin and then save it. Create new psf and
PDB files and run the simulation again.

Regarding the rotation about protein:

Use following step..

Try to minimize f
Use restrained MD to equilibrate the system for enough time.
Then run full MD.
Make sure, you are calculating correct box dimension in your
configuration file. But i guess most of the problem will be fixed if
you move your system to origin.
Good luck