Re: saving psf

From: Benjamin Bouvier (benjamin.bouvier_at_ibcp.fr)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 02:18:51 CST

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 07:53:38 +0100, ipsita basu <ibasu788_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> Can I save crd or pdb or psf at the final step using namd?
> Then
> what should be the command? Please help me.

It is in the manual and quite easy to find (hint: under 'output files',
starts with a b and ends with a t, and should be set to no).
Your recent questions are lowering the signal/noise ratio of the list,
which is detrimental to all of us. If you're not willing to invest some
time into learning NAMD and VMD by yourself, I suggest you give it up --
you'll find that the hard part of the work is analyzing the results, not
pressing a few buttons to run a simulation.

Best of luck,
Benjamin