Re: Excluding interactions?

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Thu Jan 21 2010 - 08:17:26 CST

Oops. Indeed it sounds like it should always happen, but I remember
doing something similar, where at least a few atoms were far apart yet
had nonbonded exclusions, and NAMD managed it just fine. That was
probably around NAMD 2.5, though: it is possible that this behavior
has changed since then.
Sorry I can't be any more help...
Jerome