regarding protein-dna complex simulation please reply.......

From: prasun kumar (prasun30_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2008 - 19:30:07 CST

Respected all

I am trying to simulate a protein dna complex.For this I run a separate
simulation for protein and DNA(I know its not a right method,but its a test
only because i am a beginner).For protein its running fine but for DNA I am
getting error which is folowing:

FATAL ERROR: CAN'T FIND DIHEDRAL PARAMETERS FOR HN8 CN8 CN7B NN3A

then I enquired Inp file and prm file I found that there is not such type of
dihedrals forming I have used the patches DEO1 for C,T and DEO2 for G,A and
3pho &5ter.Can any one suggest me where I am going wrong?

It will be very helpfulk for me
waiting for your suggestions
thanking you
prasun