Access to CVS

From: Christopher Share (christopher_at_vpac.org)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2008 - 19:08:53 CST

Hi,

I recently requested a username and password for the NAMD source code. I received these however I haven't been able to get them to work.

I'm getting the following error:

christopher_at_cmi000:~$ cvs -d :pserver:cpsmusic_at_cvs.ks.uiuc.edu:/namd/cvsroot login
Logging in to :pserver:cpsmusic_at_cvs.ks.uiuc.edu:2401/namd/cvsroot
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.ks.uiuc.edu rejected access to /namd/cvsroot for user cpsmusic

I replied to the person who sent me the username/password details however I haven't had a response.

I only want to do a checkout of the source code.

Is there any other way I can get a copy of the CVS source code?

For example, would it be possible for someone to email me a tarball of the source?

Cheers,

Chris