Re: how to apply restraints for phi and psi for alpha helix regions

From: Leonardo Trabuco (ltrabuco_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2008 - 14:37:08 CST

Hi Achani,

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Achani K. Yatawara
<Achani.K.Yatawara_at_dartmouth.edu> wrote:
> Hi Leo,
>
> Thank you so much for the reply.
> How can I get latest versions of VMD. it is 1.8.7 a42 ? I couldn't find it in your website.

That's right. Here are the instructions for downloading VMD:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

> Also I registered for NAMD cvs version. However I have no idea how does it work . Do you have a userguide for it?

There are instructions at the same place you registered to get CVS access:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/development.html

Once you have the source code, you'll need to compile it. Please
follow the instructions on the above link.

Cheers,
Leo

--
Leonardo Trabuco, Ph.D. candidate