output while tclforces active

From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2008 - 02:46:10 CST

Dear NAMD users,

I have built a tcl script that uses tcl forces in NAMD. I would like to
have the ouput of the script written only every N steps in the general
NAMD output file. I introduced a flag in the script to control that.
However, when I look at the output, I still get a "TCL: NSTEP" every
step. my output is correctly written every specified NSTEPS.

For example if I want to print every 5 steps . ... It looks something
like this:
TCL: 1
TCL: 2
TCL: 3
TCL: 4
TCL: 5 My output

Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of the "TCL: NSTEP" line
written every step ?

Thanks a lot
vlad

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
EML Research gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Tel: ++49-6221-533266
Fax: ++49-6221-533298
e-mail:Vlad.Cojocaru[at]eml-r.villa-bosch.de
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/people/cojocaru/
EML Research gGmbH
Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira
Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.eml-r.org