Reading multiple .log files into one

From: Anirban Ghosh (anirbang_at_cdac.in)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2008 - 08:25:05 CST

Hi ALL,

I have run NAMD simulations in stretches of 5 ns and generated multiple
log files. Now for analysis how can I combine these .log files into a
single .log file so that I can generate the single plot for energy for the
total time of simulation. Is there any tool for concatenating the log
files, like the "catdcd" which helps to concatenate multiple dcd files
into one? Any suggestion is welcome.

Regards,

--
Anirban Ghosh