Re: MacOSX 64bit binaries

From: Giacomo Fiorin (gfiorin_at_seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2008 - 10:49:10 CST

Hello Chris, since it crashes in between there may be indeed something
that g++ is not happy about in one of the NAMD files. The CVS source
tree undergoes many changes, so this is likely to happen sometimes.
Can you past the Darwin-XXX option that you used as an option to
./config, and the error message in the compilation?

---- -----
 Giacomo Fiorin
   Center for Molecular Modeling at
     University of Pennsylvania
     231 S 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6323
 phone: (+1)-215-573-4773
 fax: (+1)-215-573-6233
 mobile: (+1)-267-324-7676
 mail: giacomo.fiorin_<at>_gmail.com