NAMD CVS Installation

From: Anirban Ghosh (anirbang_at_cdac.in)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2008 - 05:53:38 CST

Hi ALL,

I am trying to install the NAMD CVS version. But I am a bit confused about
how to get it configured. I have successfully registered for the CVS. As
stated in the website when I try to connect to the CVS server I am getting
the error:
[root_at_localhost ~]# cvs -d
:pserver:anirbanzz_at_cvs.ks.uiuc.edu:/namd/cvsroot login
Logging in to :pserver:anirbanzz_at_cvs.ks.uiuc.edu:2401/namd/cvsroot
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to [cvs.ks.uiuc.edu]:2401 failed: Connection
refused
[root_at_localhost ~]#

I am connected to the internet. Can anyone explain how to compile it
successfully. Thanks.

Regards,

--
Anirban Ghosh