Re: FATAL ERROR: DIDN'T FIND vdW PARAMETER FOR ATOM TYPE HT1

From: Giacomo Fiorin (gfiorin_at_seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2008 - 08:58:10 CST

You are right, in the parameter file "HT1" is missing, because it
identifies an atom, not a type. The PSF file you are using is not
entirely with the CHARMM parameter file: the atom whose name is "HT1"
should have a type "HC" instead.

Giacomo

---- -----
 Giacomo Fiorin
   Center for Molecular Modeling at
     University of Pennsylvania
     231 S 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6323
 phone: (+1)-215-573-4773
 fax: (+1)-215-573-6233
 mobile: (+1)-267-324-7676
 mail: giacomo.fiorin_<at>_gmail.com