Could I do the equilibration again with the same dcd file obtained?

From: wayj86 wayj86 (wayj86_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 20:40:09 CDT

Hi,all,

I did an equilibration for 3ns and another 2ns.But I deleted the dcd file of
the 3ns uncarefully and I wanted to do the equilibration again to make
it.Unfortunately I did the equilibration on the cluster and so just setting
the random number seems doesn't work.So is there any other advice?

P.S.
I only delete the dcd file.The dcv,xsc,xst,coor and vel file still exist.Can
I extract any information from them to redo my equilibration?

--
The future is now!