restarting issue

From: BIN ZHANG (zhngbn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2008 - 14:42:43 CDT

Hi, All:

     I was trying to restart my simulation, and found that the result
is quite different from previous calculation:

    result of previous calculation.
          141 11.553787
          142 11.490255
          143 11.434555
          144 11.448904
          145 11.325060
          146 11.329223
          147 11.325572
          148 11.313778
     I have the restart file at 140, and start from there, I got the
result :
          141 11.546061
          142 11.599075
          143 11.659556
          144 11.680797
          145 11.647323
          146 11.635326
          147 11.513223
          148 11.503986

      The second column is a distance of center of mass of 2 groups,
and I get this during the Tclforce calculation.

      They seem to differ quite a lot !! Is this common?

Thanks.
Bin

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood
of patriots and tyrants.