Problems compiling NAMD

From: Jesper Soerensen (jes_at_chem.au.dk)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2008 - 06:54:20 CDT

Hi,

I've just compiled NAMD on our cluster and this runs through fine, but
when I start a job I get the following error in the log file:
>Info: Entering startup phase 8 with 134856 kB of memory in use.
>Info: Finished startup with 143120 kB of memory in use.
>1 additional process aborted (not shown)

And the cluster job-error log says:
>mpirun noticed that job rank 0 with PID 25232 on node s07n06 exited on
>signal 11 (Segmentation fault).

I am running a Linux-amd64-MPI-icc-ifort version if this helps. Also, let
me know if there is more information I can give to help solve the
problem. I'm just wondering if anybody has seen this type of error
before.

Kind regards,

Jesper Soerensen

--