Re: Monte Carlo with NAMD

From: Neelanjana Sengupta (senguptan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2008 - 06:28:27 CDT

Dear Harish,

Thanks for the reply. I should have been clearer. I basically want to find
the lowest energy conformer (both in vaccuo and in water) of a ~50 residue
peptide. I have pdb coordinates for the peptide, and would like to do a
conformational search, and in principle, be able to pull out the lowest
energy conformers. Of course, the problem is quite complicated, and I was
wondering if anybody has attempted something like this with NAMD.

Thanks,
Neelanjana

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:08 PM, harish vashisth <harish.vashisth_at_gmail.com