How to retrieve IC50 of a specific compound from NCBI?

From: Ming (ebullience_at_emails.bjut.edu.cn)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2008 - 03:54:38 CDT

Dear all,

I am trying to dock some compounds onto a protein and then perform MD simulations
on these systems. However, I don't know how to obtain IC50s for
every compounds which I intend to dock. Should I obtain them form the original
articles or form some databases such as NCBI? Does anyone know a easy and correct
way to get these data?Thanks in advance!

P.S. I am trying to find the IC50s for some HIV-1 integrase inhibitors.

Best regards!
Ming