restarting a simulation

From: Raul Araya (arayasecchi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2008 - 17:47:35 CDT

Dear NAMD users:

I restarted a simulation using binvelocities, bincoordinates and the xsc
file from the previus simulation, but I forgot to comment in the config file
the part where one defines the initial cell basis vectors. Does NAMD
overrrides this and uses the basis vector that are read from the XSC restart
file? is this going to cause errors or make my simulation useless? Please
help...

--
Raúl Araya Secchi
B.Sc Molecular Biotechnology.