RE: Constraint failure & velocity problem

From: Shultz, Jack (JShultz_at_nas.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2008 - 20:13:24 CDT

Thanks for your help, I eventually got the Minimization and Equilibration and minimization on this membrane by recycling the parameter file used in tutorial 1-3-box. Among he changes I applied was
minimize 10000

This made the simultion run much longer, but apparently all that minimization solved the RATTLE errors. If anyone is curious about the parameters I used, I can send the file. Thanks again.

Jack