TMD and TclForces

From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2008 - 01:35:21 CDT

Dear list,

I am performing a TMD simulation where I am targeting part of the protein
and at the same time applying TclForces to another part of the protein. I
see that the output of TMD is totally wrong:

TMD 0 2.87405e+257 4.97599

However, if I turn off TclForces TMD runs fine:

TMD 0 4.97599 4.97599

Can TMD and TclForces not be used at the same time?

Thank you very much,

                   Gianluca

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca_at_u.washington.edu
                     +1 (206) 685 4435
                     +1 (206) 714 4303
                     http://biocroma.unizh.ch/gianluca/

Postdoc at the Department of Bioengineering