Warning in log file

From: tinni sona (tinni.217_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 06:23:50 CDT

Hi,

My system contains 34535 number of atoms and 10825 residues. The log
file of my simulation is showing the following warning:

Warning: Man, tiny Elvis, that number is huge!
Warning: We don't know how X-Plor represents over Z999 residues
Warning: And you just tried - so we'll fake it as -55000
Warning: This is reversible, but only inside this program.

Will it cause any problem in the simulation? I mean will the
trajectory be affected for this warning?
Please suggest.

Thanks,
Madhurima.