[Fwd: Notice:Re: Re: segmentation fault when running ABF]

From: Vlad Cojocaru (Vlad.Cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 05:15:19 CDT

Dear namd list managers,

This is a message I am getting since a couple of days every time I post
a message to the NAMD list. First it was only one message but now I get
3 to 4 such messages every time.

Is there a way to disallow these messages ?

Thanks
vlad

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
EML Research gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Tel: ++49-6221-533266
Fax: ++49-6221-533298
e-mail:Vlad.Cojocaru[at]eml-r.villa-bosch.de
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/people/cojocaru/
EML Research gGmbH
Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira
Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.eml-r.org

attached mail follows:

Maxygen, Inc. has consolidated its operations at its U.S. headquarters and currently conducts only limited activities through Maxygen ApS. As a result, we are unable to respond to your email.
If your email relates to an outstanding invoice, you can forward the invoice to us by email to
us-accountspayable_at_maxygen.com

For assistance with all other matters, please contact us by telephone or mail.

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email (or any attachment thereto) by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments thereto.