Re: psf-generation.

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 00:06:19 CDT

Hi Soniya,
did you split each chain into a separate pdb file, as in the namd
tutorial? Do any of your chains have duplicated residue IDs? Do you see
any odd console output while running psfgen? There is a limit to the
number of atoms a psf (in the format's current incarnation) can hold,
but I guarantee that you're not reaching it here.