Re: SMD in water

From: Roman Petrenko (rpetrenko_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 12:34:26 CDT

Dear Axel,
thank you for your thoughts about water, but as to lammps i am not
willing to learn another simulation package just because of some extra
SMD functionality (unless i get 10 more reasons why lammps is better
than namd :) )

Back to namd and SMD in water with periodic boundary conditions. Is
there any manual online on how to do it correctly? Namely, how the SMD
atom is not going to hit the fixed atom (at the other end of the
chain) once it goes outside of the box and it's image appears on the
other side?

Roman Petrenko.
Physics Department
University of Cincinnati