how to run namd in cluster

From: Anupam Nath Jha (anupam_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2008 - 13:23:22 CDT

Dear all
I have installed namd in our cluster (x86_64) and when i am trying to run it by
following script file:

#This is a PBS script for Parallel Jobs
#!/bin/bash -f
#PBS -o /home/anupam/NAMD
#PBS -e /home/anupam/NAMD
#PBS -q default
#PBS -l nodes=1:ppn=4

cd /home/anupam/NAMD

mpiexec -machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE -np 4 namd2 ubq_ws_eq.conf
-------------------------------------

but it's not doing anything and saying :
problem with execution of namd2

whereas namd is installed and set as command
namd2="/soft/NAMD_2.6_Source/Linux-i686-MPI-icc/namd2"

what am I doing wrong?

thanks with regards
anupam

--
Science is facts; just as houses are made of stone, so is science is made of
facts; but a pile of stones is not a house, and  a collection of facts is not