how to generate psf file using the AMBER topology file

From: tinni sona (tinni.217_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2008 - 05:38:45 CDT

Hi All,

I want to perform the MD simulation of protein-carbohydrate complex using
NAMD. My force field is AMBER. I'm failed to generate the required psf file
for the system using the AMBER and GLYCAM topology files for protein and
carbohydrate. However using CHARMM topology file for protein the psf file
for protein is generating nicely.

Can anyone please suggest me how to generate the psf file using topology
file taken from AMBER?
I would really appreciate if you could respond.

Thanks,
Madhurima