won't launch on linux ubuntu cluster for a parallel run

From: accomp lin (accomplin_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2008 - 12:21:18 CDT

Hi everyone.

  I was planning to run namd on a ubuntu linux cluster, but I got this error message" unrecognised command line > group main unrecognised command line > host *** "
  I was using a launching command as such: ./charmrun ./namd2 +p9 50ps.conf > 1.log
  my node list file was also written as excatly as the namd notes has instruct:
  group main
  host a
  host b
  host x

  The nodeslist dosen't include the main node(the computer that I was operating) and I can rsh each host without a password in a shared user file directory using a shared user name. It seems that the charmrun dosen't recognise anything in the nodelist.
  Is my launch syntax wrong or is my network setup incomplete ?

  Someone please help!

  Jia Qi Lin
  Department of Engineering Mechanics
  Dalian University of Technology.