Re: NAMD 2.7?

From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2008 - 14:15:38 CDT

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your reply. One of the features I'd like to see is the
scalability improvement in the new version of NAMD. Browsing the web I
found an interesting report on this issue using NAMD 2.7
(pre-release):

http://www.research.ibm.com/journal/rd/521/kumar.html

Another thing I'm intrigued about is the possibility of including
metadynamics and/or accelerated molecular dynamics in the code. I know
Andy McCammon's group has already implemented the later in the AMBER
code.

Please don't feel under pressure to release anything that shouldn't be
(yet) released :)

Cheers,
Michel