NAMD log file analysis script problem (namdstats.tcl)

From: sudipta sinha (sudipta.mml_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2008 - 13:39:32 CDT

Hi All,
         I am facing a problem regarding namdstats.tcl script. I want to
analyze average properties and instantaneous properties of NAMD .log
file. I have run the script through VMD Tkconsole. The script
calculates only up to 1000000 steps. But my simulation have 1700000 steps. I
am getting a error in VMD Tkconsole like this

*ERROR:*can't read "e(101,2)": no such element in array

 How I over come this problem by modifying the namdstats.tcl script. I am
also attaching this file. If anybody suggest me where do I change this
script?

Thanks and regards
sudipta