Re: molefacture in vmd

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2008 - 17:27:06 CDT

Hi Subhashis,
You should be able to build the molecule from scratch using commands
from the Build menu -- first pick a base fragment and then start
replacing hydrogens with other fragments to build up what you want.
However, this shouldn't be an issue because you should be able to read
the material studio .pdb just fine. What happens when you try to open
your pdb file in vmd?
Peter