Re: Error Parsing Config File

From: MIke S (vmd.namd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2008 - 14:27:47 CDT

Hi,

So, changing the file format seems to work. Thank you Peter.

In case others experience a similar problem this is how I resolved it:

My Mac automatically opens the configuration file in WoldText. I
modified the file and under Save As... I changed the file format from
WoldText Document to SimpleTextCompatible.

Mike