NAMD on a remote UNIX and VMD on local Windows - does this work?

From: S.K. Ghosh (skg30_at_cam.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 13:31:34 CDT

Hi NAMD community,

I am have got VMD installed on my local Windows machine and am planning to
run my NAMD simulation by connecting to a remote UNIX machine, which has
got NAMD installed. I then plan to transfer the necessary files from the
remote UNIX to my local Windows machine to do the vizualizations. Is there
any potential problem with this way of working? Can this be done?

Your suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sourav