A question about restaints force.

From: Yang Gao (yanggao_at_iastate.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2008 - 15:23:01 CDT

Dear all,

I want to apply an restaint force between two atoms during NAMD run, just
adding a external force in the line that connect the two atoms, but change
nothing else. I have searched tutotials but just find in SMD how to define a
constant velocity or force pulling in a fixed direction. But as the atoms may
change their direction during runtime, this may not suitable for my case. I
hope some of you may know the codes for define the specific interation or
modify the SMD code to change the direction of the force during runtime.

Thank you very much.

Gao, Yang