Re: VMD-NAMD-commands

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 20:20:27 CDT

Hi Vivek,
vmd has equivalents to many of these commands (eg, mol load to add
coordinates from a file) and has no need for others (what would addforce
mean in vmd?). You should be able to get a feel for most of these
capabilities from the tutorial and manual. If you have more specific
questions vmd-l should be able to help.