Inorganic Builder Plugin

From: Subhashis Biswas (biswass_at_seas.wustl.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2008 - 17:57:12 CST

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone knows about how to use the inorganic builder
plugin to build inorganic bulk surfaces in namd. Does it come
preinstalled with vmd 1.8.6? I could not find it in mines.

Thanks
Subhashis

Post Doctoral research associate
Washington University in St Louis
Dept. of Energy, Environment and Chemcial Engineering
biswass_at_seas.wustl.edu