Re: restarting files converge to new temperature

From: Jorgen Simonsen (jorgen589_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 10:08:24 CST

Hi,

thanks for the answer - it seems stable now. I have look at my pressure if I
plot the pressure of the log file I get a normal distribution with a mean of
1.013 but a huge variance and if I plot with the values pressavg or
gpressavg I get the same mean and still a large standard deviation(44) - is
it normal to have such a large SD on the pressure?
I pressume to be in the NPT ensemble with some noise do to the langevin
stochastics noise.....

Any advise appreciated - thanks