Re: PCA calculation

From: Himanshu Khandelia (hkhandel_at_memphys.sdu.dk)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 09:00:45 CST

You might want to try CHARMM's quasiharmonic analysis. Look up vibran.doc
on charmm's webpage.

----------------------------
Himanshu Khandelia, PhD (Chemical Engineering),
Research Assistant Professor (Postdoc),
MEMPHYS, Center for BioMembrane Physics: www.memphys.sdu.dk
University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
Campusvej 55, Odense M 5230, Denmark