TCL forces

From: mon_sharma_at_research.iiit.ac.in
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 10:11:45 CST

Dear All,
I am trying to use TCL forces for studying movement of one domain with respect
to other domain. But to get familiar with usage , I am working on Tutorial of
user-defined forces of NAMD. But I am not able to understand the input
notation of linear acceleration and Angular acceleration. I mean its written in
the tutorial as:
set linaccel "30 0 0"
set angaccel 1
As far as I could understand, the linaccel means as "x y z" means acceleration
in x-direction.
But I am confused about angaccel. What does '1' means??
All suggestions and advices regarding TCLForces usage are welcome.
Regards,
Monika